lunes, 26 de septiembre de 2016

REFORM OF MY ROOM

I'll start by saying that this issue is very simple, because all the boys and girls of this world have changed their way of thinking and tastes in general. And these changes are reflected in a very direct way to the rooms of each person.

A clear example is that of the girls, when we grow up and we get older, we think we can no longer have a room of princess because we're big girls.

In my case, I had two rooms, and I have renovated one. When I was very young, my brothers lived at home (because we brought 13 and 15 years apart). But when one of them went, change my room for yours. And that room is mine for 7 years ago.

When one of my brothers came home, he had to stay with my small room, and obviously, the reformed.

Then I wanted to do the same, because it was no longer useful to me, I needed more space and other colors. That's when I change my room.

Before, the room had a dark blue and orange colors, now is clear blue and white. Among other things, the style has changed a lot, but as I said before, is all for the maturity.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario