domingo, 14 de mayo de 2017

NOMOPHOBIA - INFORMAL LETTER

14 London
Girona, 19456
18th April 2017

Dear Xenia;

Thanks for Reading this letter, I think I should start by explaining a problem that a girl had the other day. You will see. This girl was not only addicted to the mobile phone, but in technology in general. What happens is that one day she was very calm in her house, suddenly strangers knocked at the door, entered and killed her. Did you know?

What do I mean by this? Well, it's difficult, but you should know that girl was your neighbour. With this I want to explain to you that you should not be so many hours connected to the mobile phone. Why? Well because apart from being an inanimate object, you can suffer certain problems by spending too many hours in front of a screen. When you are with someone, you cannot even talk because you spend hours and minutes looking at the screen. And you don´t even know what had happened to your neighbour!

Apart from this terrible news, I am writing to ask you to meet me this weekend! How about it? I will not take no for an answer!


See you, kisses

Lorena.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario