jueves, 11 de mayo de 2017

THE END OF AN ERA

If I pass all my exams , soon I will finish my school education. After a lot of years, my time at school will be finished. This makes me feel happy but also sad. For so many years I have been in school in Castello de Empuries. First I was in the guardaria. Here school was fun. We did a lot of fun activities and this is where I made my first friends.Some of these friends are still my friends now.

After Guardaria I went into Primaria at Ruiz Amado Primary School. The first years here were fun too. We had to learn more and we had our first homeworks. One funny thing is that I was excited to get homework! It made me feel like I was older. Possibly the homework was to read one page or to copy 2 lines of writing, but it made me feel important. Now- I hate homework! The 5th and 6th years in Ruiz Amado were more difficult, but still a lot of fun activities like Playback, Carnival, Colonies, Sant Jordi ........

I still remember my first day ay The Institute. I was very nervous and everything was so big! The school, the classes, so many people! The first days were exciting but I was also scared. Soon I got acostumbre to the life in Institute but every year it was more difficult with more homework, more exams and more studying.

Everyone told me BTX will be difficult and.......yes it is. This last year of BTX I have been very stressed with exams and TDR. I still have a lot of exams to do and I am nervous. If I fail one exam, I will have to repeat second of BTX . I don´t want to do this. Now I want to finish and start the next era in my life at University. 

So, I hope I pass my last school exams.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario