jueves, 11 de mayo de 2017

PASSING MY DRIVING TEST

The 28th of April this year I passed my driving test! I can drive! But I don't know my mark until the 4th of April. 

Really, I have been driving since before my driving licence but now I driving with my precious licence, and with the L plates.

This exam, normally lasts 20 minutes, but the examiner he made me do 35 minutes and I had the most difficult driving test, because he made me do all of the stops and narrow streets of Girona. 

And... when I finished my driving exam, the examiner suggested that I have one mistake (only one) but he said: "this was a very bad mistake".
Finally, when on the 4th of April the driving school took me get the mark, my mistake only was a little mistake!!

Well, I passed and now I can drive!!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario